MAXIMUS Victory Tuner
MAXIMUS Victory Tuner
Maximus taps into the power of TechnoResearch shop tools and software to provide rich features and tuning possibilities for the most novice to the most advanced users.
- Buying from TDG offers value in the form of technical support of your Maximus. Our years of experience insures You'll receive aid in finding or developing a base tune for your particular parts if tunes are available.
- If tunes are not available and a authorized dyno tuner is not in your area, the optional TR02 Wide Band 02 system is available to purchase in our tuner section that will allow you to place the Maximus in "Mobile Dyno" mode for you to capture extremely accurate real time data for us or you to create a great tune for your particular combination of performance accessories. This added value is knowledge and knowledge is power!
- Choosing to save a few dollars buying from others online isn't advised as they are simply re-sellers and have no way of giving you any usable technical support .
- Maximus was launched in February 2017 and has Stage 1 and limited stage 2 base maps available. As more users find the power and value of the Maximus tuners, more maps are created daily and will become available.
- Most advanced, easy-to-operate flash tuning tool for all Victory 08-17 with Visteon ECU/ECM
- Instant throttle response and increased torque!
- No need for timing advance wheels! Maximus has full control of the entire power-band from 350 rpm to 6500rpm!
- No more annoying deceleration popping when properly tuned!
- No more worrying about when, not if your piggy back tuning system will fail! With Maximus, Nothing extra is connected to your Victory Motorcycle! Maximus reprograms your factory ECM so after falshing your tune you simply unplug it and store it in a safe place until your next performance modification and more tuning is required.
- Utilizes advanced hardware and software specifications to combine the most commonly used features from the Centurion Super Pro Plus professional diagnostics tool as well as the Direct Link professional flash tuning tool
- Tuning features include the ability to modify front and rear cylinder fuel/spark tables separately, air/fuel ratio, rev limiter and more
- Diagnostic features include read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
- Utilizes Bluetooth communication via a Windows-based PC laptop, smart phone or tablet and includes easy to use Android app
- Made in the U.S.A.
Add To Cart